Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kitchen Renovation Inspiration by Addicted To Renovating

We are diving into the kitchen renos this Spring, so I am on the hunt for some great inspiration from fellow designers that aren't afraid to get their feet wet! I'm not a fan of the typical, stereoyped kitchen.
You know what I am referring to.
Basic brown cupboards.
Flat black and dated handles.
Painted backsplash and top mount sink.
I like to live on the edge with colour and style. Check out this idea I found and please follow the link to see the featured DIY project I found as well as many other great ideas for your next project from Addicted To Decorating!
Tiny Condo makeover from Addicted To Decorating!
I absolutely fell in love the minute I saw it. Im not sure if it was the paint colour or the coziness of the gallery style cupboards. You need to visit her website and read up on Kristi's kitchen journey from drab to beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment