Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lovely Serving Trays

I LOVE a good tray. I am a huge, out of this world, fan. They are so versatile to use and make for a great conversation piece.
I have a tray that I keep on my kitchen table that I fill with my favourite pieces to decorate with. The tray was made by my uncle, who passed away in his earlier years of life by a pretty tragic incident. I keep it pretty close to me and hold it dear to my heart.
Have you ever thought about making your own tray? You could go shopping, pick out your favourite tray, only to find, you may have to spend quite a bit of money. You don't need to do that. For a few dollars, you can turn your basic items into a beautiful tray.
This tray is from LemonTree Creations. I love this tray because it takes the simpliest items as seperate pieces and turns them into something that can be used for everyday use and it absolutely lovely.
LemonTree Creations offers up step by step details on how to make your own beautiful tray.
This glass tray is from The Happy Housewife! Using a wood tray and glass tiles! Love this one! Step by step tutorial available too!

No comments:

Post a Comment