Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Roadside Find- Dresser!

I'm a sucker for someone else's throwaways left on the side of the road. You just never know what you will find. Its all about reusing and repurposing peeps!

My hubs.....he is not as much of a fan as I. I think its because he is the muscles behind the goods and I'm more the handy work to make them new again!

Thanks to his muscles and the van, I found myself an old dresser this past weekend!


Do you see the  old scroll legs? The small knick on the top edge? The uneven stain from years of use? This baby tells a story I'm sure. If its lines could talk!

The handles, as beautiful and 'keep-worthy as they are, have found their way to our garage bin of what nots. Maybe I'll find a use for them in the future. For now, they are off!

No comments:

Post a Comment